1. I am an Experienced Agent my clients can count onYour home may be your largest personal investment. One of the most important decisions you will make when selling it is who will assist you. You should put the sale in the hands of an experienced agent who will produce results for you and provide a premier customer experience. To help you sell your home quickly and for the best possible price, an agent must effectively manage the transaction from start to finish. This requires specialized knowledge and skills:
- Knowing the market
- Pricing your home correctly
- Staging your home, inside and out, for maximum impact
- Marketing to attract buyers
- Negotiating the offer to deliver the best return
- Navigating inspections, conditions, and the details
- Successfully closing the deal
2. I am a Trusted Advisor at my client’s sideAs a Re/max Hallmark REALTOR® I am a trusted advisor who is committed to my clients and possess the knowledge and experience to help them navigate today’s complex real estate market.
Experience Equals Results
Selling your home quickly and for the best possible price depends on accurate market analysis, strategic pricing, effective marketing, and negotiation. Re/max Hallmark REALTORS® close a transaction every 29 minutes.
Selling your home quickly and for the best possible price depends on accurate market analysis, strategic pricing, effective marketing, and negotiation.
Expertise built on Training
It takes an agent with superior training to provide you with the best advice and counsel. That’s why you’ll see my professional designations and certifications listed among the qualifications of the best agents.
Looking for more potential buyers to find your property? As a Re/max Hallmark REALTOR® I help my clients’ home stand out in a very competitive marketplace.
3. Marketing to attract more buyers
Getting the basics right
Re/max is the most recognized name in real estate in Canada. From the Re/max for sale sign to remax.ca, brokerage websites and personal REALTOR® websites, the Re/max brand attracts attention to your home. When homebuyers see that sign on your lawn, they understand that you’re working with a market leader.
Local and national advertising
TV, radio, billboard, print, Internet, and social media ads reach millions of people every day to drive more potential buyers, more showings and more overall activity to your home.
Putting the Internet to Work for You
More than 95% of homebuyers use internet for their home search. Remax.ca is a powerful real estate website, attracting millions of people every month. One of them very well might be the perfect buyer for your home.
Putting the Internet to Work for You
Marketing to other top agents in critical in generating higher interest in your property. Marketing with our successful Realtor® Network means even greater visibility for your home.
Pricing, staging, and marketing are the first steps in successfully selling your home, but closing the sale requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Once you’ve accepted an offer, a lot of details remain before you get to the closing table.
4. Outstanding Results for you
Purchase offers on your home may be complicated and might contain special clauses. Price is not the only consideration. As a Re/max Hallmark Realtor® I help my clients understand and evaluate offers and work hard to get them the best terms possible. Understanding contingencies and closing loopholes will make the sale go smoothly.
Navigating Inspections, Appraisals, and the Details
In many cases, the most critical elements of a home sale occur after you and the buyer have reached an agreement. These components of the transaction may include home inspections, objections, resolution deadlines, mortgage lender appraisals, title searches, surveys and more. I help my clients understand the process and keep the sale on track.
Close with Confidence
I help navigate the critical steps once the final offer is made so that my client can close with confidence.
Re/max Hallmark REALTORS® are well-known locally and nationally for their involvement in many community programs. When my clients choose me to sell their home, they contribute to the well-being of their community.
5. Making a difference in the Community
Helping Kids Get Well
Since Re/max became the exclusive real estate sponsor of Children’s Miracle Network in 1992, Re/max Sales Associates have donated more than $100 million to help millions of kids. All of the funds raised in your community benefit the children in your community. Re/max Hallmark is a miracle company, raising more money for Sick Kids than any other real estate brokerage. In 2010, Re/max Hallmark reached the one-million-dollar milestone in donations to Children’s Miracle Network.
Helping to Find a Cure for Breast Cancer
We are all affected by breast cancer, either personally or through someone we know and love. Re/max is a national sponsor for Run for the Cure & Yard Sale for the Cure. Thousands of REALTORS® and offices sponsor and participate in Sold on a Cure and in local events with the goal of finding a cure for breast cancer.